The landscape of Minecraft is divided into numerous small units known as “chunks.” Each chunk has an area of 16×16 which extends from ground to sky in Minecraft. Sometimes these Minecraft chunks give faults, which result in the inability to load your gaming experience. Therefore, it’s essential to understand how to reload chunks in Minecraft in such instances. If you also face this problem don’t worry you are in the right spot. We will give the proper guide of the easiest way to reload chunks.
F3 + A keys
You may face some situations where you could reload chunks just by pressing the F3 + A keys simultaneously. It is a quick way to reload chunks. Further, it also sends you fresh chunk data when you are on a Minecraft server.
Following is the step-by-step process to press key:
- While in Minecraft, confirm that you are in the game where you are facing chunk issues.
- Hold down the “F3” key on your keyboard.
- While holding down “F3,” press the “A” key.
- Release both keys.
If the earlier method will not work, just try to rejoin the world or server again. This typically forces the chunks to refresh themselves due to how Minecraft operates. This can also solve the other problems that users face.
Question is, how to restart the Minecraft world? Simply by following these steps:
- Disable resource packs, shaders, and mods.
- Close Minecraft.
- Launch the game using the Minecraft launcher.
- Gradually re-enable your mods and enhancements one by one.
- Monitor for chunk loading issues as you reintroduce each modification.
- Identify the specific add-on causing problems if your chunks stop loading.
Don’t forget the render distance if all other steps go workless. It could be due to your hardware struggling with the current setting if chunks are not loading. Try to lower or increase the render distance to make sure proper chunk loading.
Here is how you can adjust render distance:
- Make sure that you are in the Minecraft world.
- Access the “Options” menu.
- Select “Video Settings.”
- Locate and click on “Render Distance.”
- Adjust the slider to your preferred distance level (lower for better performance, higher for more visibility).
- Confirm your selection and return to the game.
You will surely find your chunks loading afterwards.